Lecture 28: Conclusion (4)
sartk

Which class would you recommend if I enjoyed the physical simulation part of the course? Seems like CS284B is the best fit?

Zc0in

CS280 is a marvelous course. This course may be a little difficult, but it discuss deeply into the demain of CV in various perspectives.

jacklishufan

While the recommendation is rather solid, I should point out that a portion of 194-26 is like a speed run of 184 e.g. filtering, sampling,camera, etc If you are interested in non-overlapping materials in CV, consider taking 280

ld184

What is the relative difficulty of the graduate level courses when compared to this class in terms of workload?

haileyswpa

What are the main differences between this class (184/284A) and 284B? Is it more worthwhile to take 284B or to try out the other classes?

omaryu17

The first month and a half of 194-26 covers similar topics mentioned in 184. However, the projects are super rewarding and you can really make some cool results. The projects I was able to create in that class have been unrivaled so far. I'm also looking forward to taking Computational Color as I found the color science portion of this course to be very interesting.

starptr

@Zc0in does CS280 cover CS294-164 or does it focus less on color theory?

red-robby

Though not strictly related to graphics, we had briefly discussed simulating flocking birds (and group simulations generally) in relation to physical simulation. Does anybody know of any classes that expand on these ideas? I'm particularly interested in the simulation of traffic.

red-robby

Which class, if any, explores the implementation of rendering systems in detail? Or, which classes should I take if I wanted further guidance on implementing an efficient, general purpose renderer?

joeyhou0804

So there is a part B class for computer graphics? I wonder what will the course contents be in that class.