Lecture 28: Conclusion (5)
camacho-david
  • 1 on taking the XR Decal, it's super fun and a great intro to Unity projects.
Neel-Sen

+1 on taking UCBUGG, was a lot of fun and helped me get into this class

ld184

+1 on taking UCBUGG, the class gives a lot of hands on experience with modeling, which is a lot of graphics application.

LuxuFate

UCBUGG works with Maya while Decal on VR and GDD works with Unity!

alvin-xu-5745

UCBUGG was a great experience that I highly recommend to anyone interested in the mesh and animation side of this class. In hindsight, it would have been very cool to see the application of what we learned with the context from this class, especially as we discussed things like mesh integrity and lighting.

omaryu17

UCBUGG sounds like a really cool class to take! From a quick peek at the syllabus, it seems very exciting and a good way to apply skills learned in this course. Hopefully it's offered in the fall.

anzeliu

I am one of the facilitators for UCBUGG and it is offered every semester! We go through every stage in the animation pipeline: storyboards, modeling, shading, rigging, animation, lighting, and rendering using Autodesk Maya.